TERMS OF WEBSITE USE AND DISCLAIMER
Terms and Conditions
1.Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. In this instance the full value of the ticket less any booking fees and postage/credit card charges will be refunded.
2.In the event of SWINDON TICKETS acting negligently, we will refund your full payment including booking fees. These scenarios are extremely rare but comprise of:
◦Us sending the wrong order (we may need incorrect tickets returned before refunding)
◦Us failing to send tickets as required nor arranging an alternative door collection
◦Us sending tickets to the wrong address (except if you provide an incorrect address)
3.We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
4.You are advised at the time of booking that Recorded Delivery only offers £30 compensation. For valuable tickets or to be completely covered by insurance, always choose the Special Delivery option at £5.30 offering up to £500 insurance (more cover available on request)
5.The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
6.Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
7.Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry.
8.You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
9.There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
10.Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
11.If tickets that are despatched by Recorded or Special Delivery are returned to us as \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"addressee unknown\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
12.You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s own food and drink.
13.The promoter, venue management and SWINDON TICKETS accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14.It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
15.Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
16.All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
17.Tickets many be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
18.For any other queries or help, please get in touch via the contact us page.
19. Payment SWINDON TICKETS accepts all major credit and debit cards and uses a secure payment system.
20. Prices and Ordering. The placing of a product on this site is an invitation to accept offers for products and is not an offer to sell at this listed price. All orders for products are offers to purchase and are subject to acceptance by SWINDON TICKETS. Acceptance takes place when SWINDON TICKETS sends you confirmation by email to this effect, regardless of whether you receive it or not, but only on the condition that SWINDON TICKETS may subsequently not be able to ship the items, or may decide on reasonable grounds not to do so. Such reasons may include (but are not limited to) safety concerns, product availability, or for the reason that the product ordered has been listed for sale at an incorrect price due to typographical error or other error in pricing information. In any event, please check the details in our confirmation email on receipt and notify us immediately if any amendments need to be made. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
21. SWINDON TICKETS reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further and better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
22. Shipping. All tickets are mailed in envelopes and are sent by your choice of 1st class recorded delivery or Special Delivery. All other orders are shipped in appropriate strong packaging.
23. We advise you to ensure somebody be present at the delivery address since all items require a signature upon delivery. As soon as the goods are delivered and signed for they become your responsibility.
24. Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to consumers under English law, SWINDON TICKETS accepts no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from its inability to do so or its decision on reasonable grounds not to do so, provided that it takes all reasonable steps to notify you within 7 days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases, SWINDON TICKETS will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made in full.
25. SWINDON TICKETS retain ownership of any products ordered until we have received full payment for such products.
26. Typographical and Pricing Errors. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information, SWINDON TICKETS shall have the right without any liability whatsoever to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. SWINDON TICKETS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order has been cancelled, SWINDON TICKETS shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
27. Disclaimers and Limitation to SWINDON TICKETS Liability for the Site
SWINDON TICKETS provides the Site and its contents ‘as seen’ and makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site, its operation, content, information, materials or year 2000 compliance. In addition, SWINDON TICKETS does not warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. SWINDON TICKETS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site or its use, including but not limited to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that SWINDON TICKETS, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the Site. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential.
28. Our liability to you is at all times limited to the cost of the products supplied and does not at any time include any indirect loss or loss of profit.
29. Governing Law. Any contract made between you and SWINDON TICKETS is deemed to have been concluded in England and will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you and SWINDON TICKETS irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
30. External Sites. This Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"external sites\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"). SWINDON TICKETS is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to ‘personal data’, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). [You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions].
31. Copyright. All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces and the selection and arrangements thereof, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Site belong to SWINDON TICKETS or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with SWINDON TICKETS. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without prior written permission of SWINDON TICKETS is strictly prohibited.
32. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Marks\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\") are proprietary to SWINDON TICKETS or other respective owners that have granted SWINDON TICKETS the right and license to use such marks.
33. Security SWINDON TICKETS offers secure credit card ordering which means that you can pay with your credit card with total peace of mind about safety and security. The use of email or other communication methods may not be secure and we recommend against sending information otherwise than directly through our Site. If you choose to send credit card information otherwise than directly through our website, this is done at your risk and you shall bear any and all losses which you incur as a result and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by SWINDON TICKETS. If you are using a public computer, you must sign out when you have finished shopping.
34. Force Majeure. Our performance of any part of a contract with you is subject to variation or cancellation and the grant of an extension of time from any cause arising from an act of God, war, strikes, lock-outs, flood, drought or other cause of any nature whatsoever beyond our control or owing to inability and time to procure materials, labour or any articles at all and you agree to accept increased prices for the products due to any of the aforesaid reasons. In all circumstances time is not of the essence of the contract.
35. Our Company Details SWINDON TICKETS, 28 Morley Street, Swindon, SN1 1SG
36. Our enquiry line and customer service - 0844 8221737